CANFIELD, Ohio (WYTV) – It’s that time of year again to start thinking about the Canfield Fair.
Tickets go on sale Monday, June 9 for the grandstand events. Tickets can be purchased online and at the box office located at the fairgrounds on Route 46 in Canfield.
Headliner Reba McEntire is scheduled to perform Sunday, August 31 at 8 p.m. with opening act The Willis Clan.
Justin Moore will perform Monday, September 1 with special guest Randy Houser.
Additional events take place in the grandstand and on the Fairgrounds every day of the Fair:
- Wednesday, August 27 Cheerleading demo begins 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 27 Lucas Oil Monster Truck Nationals 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 28 High School Marching Band Concert 11 a.m.
- Thursday, August 28 Bike Night begins 3 p.m.
- Friday, August 29 Demolition Derby 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 30 Harness Racing 11 a.m.
- Saturday, August 30 Championship Truck & Tractor Pull 7 p.m.
- Sunday, August 31 Reba (opening act: The Willis Clan) 8 p.m.
- Monday, September 1 Harness Racing 12 p.m.
The fair begins August 27 and runs through Labor Day.