2 injured in Shenango Twp. fire

2 injured in Shenango Twp. fire

 

SHENANGO TOWNSHIP, Pa. (WJCL) – Two people were injured in a garage fire in Shenango Township.

A male and female were working in the garage located on a residential drive off of Stewart Avenue about 3:15 p.m. Saturday when propane from a tank leaked and was ignited by a wood burning stove.

The victim’s identities have not been released. The male was transported to Jameson Hospital in New Castle. The female went to Mercy Health in Pittsburgh.

Comments are closed.