Scroll to the bottom of the page to send us your community fireworks or event information.
• Parade through the town kicking off at 2PM
• Fireworks and band- June 27 at 8PM at Maag amphitheater, US Army field band will perform
• Band will be at Boardman high school performing arts center if there is rain
• Parade through the village green- July 4 at 10AM, starting at the Canfield Fairgrounds
• Music, food, and events – July 4th after the parade on the village green
• Fireworks – July 4 at 10PM – Canfield Fairgrounds
Festivities will begin at six p.m. and the fireworks will start at 10PM. Each car will only be charged 10 dollars to enter.
Before the fireworks start, there will be half-a-dozen bounce-arounds for the children, as well as face painting and pony rides. J.D. Eicher & the Goodnights will also cover entertainment at seven o’clock. About 50,000 people enjoy the fireworks that follow synchronized music. This year you can also watch with the live entertainment.
• Fireworks – July 4 at 10PM – Firestone park
East Palestine, OH
• Fireworks – July 4 at 9:45 PM – East Palestine City Park
• Heritage Days (5k Run, USO show, rides and more) – 6-11PM July 3, 9AM – 8:30PM July 4, 1 – 4PM July 5, Riverside Park, Alan Ave. and Main Street
• Parade – July 4 at 9:30 AM – Midland Ave. Midland, PA
• Fireworks – July 4 at 9:30 PM – Midland Ave. Midland, PA
Newton Falls, OH
• Fireworks – July 4 at 10PM – City Park – 52 East Quarry Street
Pymatuning State Park – Jamestown, PA
• Fireworks – Saturday, July 4 at 9:30PM – 2660 Williamsfield Road
Due to the construction project at the Dam, there may be areas of the Dam road that will be blocked off for fireworks. You should be able to use most of the dam for viewing, but there Will be some areas with equipment where the public will have to stay out. The road will be closed and no vehicle traffic will be aloud to cross the dam before or after the fireworks. Be sure to get there early for good parking and viewing. Bring your own seating. Donations will be collected for next year. Be sure to be patient getting out of the park, it usually takes 45 minutes to an hour to get all traffic out.
• Parade on July 4 at 12 Noon which will go through town
• Registration is from 10:15 – 11:30AM at the Fifth Street Plaza
• Concert Band & Fireworks – July 4 at 8PM, Packard Music Hall, 1703 Mahoning Avenue NW