Vienna man loses fingers in fireworks accident

McDonald Fire and Police departments responded to the scene on Pennsylvania Avenue around 8:30 p.m.

crash ambulance emergency generic

McDONALD VILLAGE, Ohio (WYTV) – A Vienna man lost several fingers in a fireworks accident on Wednesday.

Eric Coles, 42, was taken to the hospital after a firework exploded in his hand, according to a 911 center call log.

McDonald Fire and Police departments responded to the scene on Pennsylvania Avenue around 8:30 p.m.

The State Fire Marshal’s office is investigating the incident.

Comments are closed.