YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WYTV) – Several communities are reporting road closures Friday because of high water.
Heavy rains Thursday prompted widespread flooding and many areas are still waiting for water to recede.
Road closures are listed by county below:
- The bridge on Butcher Road, west of Lisbon-Columbiana Road in Leetonia is closed
- Route 45, just north of Calla Road in Beaver Township
- Western Reserve Road, between Youngstown-Salem Road and Knauf Road in Canfield.
- The Salt Springs Road exit off of Interstate 680 northbound is closed
- Route 4019 (Methodist Road) from Kennard Road to Salem Road in Sugar Grove Township.
- Addison Road, between Route 82 and Route 62 in Brookfield
- State Route 87 between State Route 543 and State Route 45
- Pine Avenue SE in Warren
- Several roads near Eagle Creek Road, including a portion of Barclay-Messerly, Nelson Mosier Road, and Braceville-Robinson Road.