CANFIELD, Ohio (WYTV) – Saturday is the fourth day of this year’s Canfield Fair — the excitement continues all throughout the day with plenty of fun things to do.
Over 20,000 people have visited the fair each day this year.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $3 for children ages 7-12. Parking is free.
The morning started out with Junior Fair showing and judging. The day’s big event is the Championship Truck & Tractor Pull at 7 p.m.
The Canfield Fair Ag-Venture, sponsored by Deerfield Ag Services, has two times, one from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the other from 4-8 p.m.
- Junior Fair rabbits, Coliseum #8 – 8 a.m.
- Junior Fair saddle horse drill team, North Ring – 8 a.m.
- Jersey and Guernsey cattle, South Cattle Complex – 9 a.m.
- Registered mini horse under 34″, South Ring – 9 a.m.
- Draft horse: Hitch, East Ring – 10 a.m.
- Fashion revue: 4-H – Bldg, #25 auditorium – 11 a.m.
- Junior Fair llama exhibition, Coliseum #8 – 12 p.m.
- Sheep shearing demonstration, Sheep Barn #36 – 12:30 p.m.
- Supreme champion dairy, South Cattle Complex – 3 p.m.
- Junior Fair beef breeding projects, South Cattle Complex – 4 p.m.
- Pocket pet decorated cage, Barn #10 – 5 p.m.
- Pony hitches, South Ring – 5 p.m.
- Beef Shorthorn cattle, South Cattle Complex – 6 p.m.
- Dog agility demonstration, North Ring – 7:30 p.m.
For more information about the fair, visit the Canfield Fair’s website.