YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WYTV) – The Mahoning County District Board of Health will be holding flu shot clinics at various locations around the county.
No appointment is necessary, and anyone who comes to get a flu shot needs to bring insurance cards, driver’s license, Medicaid and Medicare cards.
- Wednesday, Sept. 27 (2-7 p.m.): Canfield United Methodist Church, 27 South Broad St., Canfield, Ohio 44406
- Thursday, Sept. 28 (3:30-5:30 p.m.): Beaver Township Administration Building, 11999 South Ave. Ext., North Lima, Ohio
- Monday, Oct. 2 (8:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.): Mahoning County District Board of Health, 50 Westchester Dr., Austintown, Ohio 44515
- Wednesday, Oct. 4, (noon – 2 p.m.): Goshen Township Administration Building, 14003 West South Range Rd. Salem, Ohio 44460
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.): Boardman Township Building, 8299 Market St., Boardman, Ohio 44512
- Friday, Oct. 13 (noon-6 p.m.): Poland Township Administration Building, 3339 Dobbins Rd., Poland, Ohio 44514
- Wednesday, Oct. 18 (1-5 p.m.): Struthers Mauthe Park 156 Smithfield St., Struthers, Ohio 44471
- Thursday, Oct. 19 (9-11:30 a.m.): Berlin Township Building, Weidenmier House, 15801 Akron-Canfield Rd., Berlin Center, Ohio 44401
- Thursday, Oct. 19 (noon-2 p.m.): Lake Milton Fire Station, 15980 Milton Ave., Lake Milton, Ohio 44429
- Friday, Oct. 27 (9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.): Green Township Administration Building, 12200 Lisbon Rd., Salem, Ohio 44460
Without proof of insurance, the Quadrivalent shot for those ages 6 months and up is $40, and the high dose Trivalent for those ages 65 years and up is $55.